Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Lancman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Lancman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Lancman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lancman has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo E Lancman MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo E. Lancman practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Lancman has 14 office locations.
Dr. Marcelo Lancman practices Neurology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Summit Neurologists.