Dr. Marcelo Lancman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 30th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Lancman's for 4yrs. He is a Wonderful Doctor. He found a way to help me with Epilepsy. I am now seizure free for almost 3 yrs. He always has a pleasant demeanor, and smile on his face, when I visit. If I have any questions he answers them prompltly, and always gives me the best advice to help me. I feel he is a Genuis. Thank You Dr. Lancman I can drive again!

November 24th, 2013
Nice doctor but bills very high
Testing in the hospital was all normal and we were happy about the results. The bills for the brain tests were very high . The doctors told us not to worry but the insurance covered only part. They told us to ignore the bill. So far, no further bills, but I was very uncomfortable. One of the other mothers told me her hospital bill was more than 3 thousand dollars.

October 7th, 2013
Epilepsy
Dr. Lancman is one of the best Doctors I have met in my life. Very courteous, patient, and listens to me. I have complex partial seizures, and He came up with the right medication to help me become seizure free. He is a genius. His staff is very professional, patient, courteous, and caring,always making sure I get my medication promptly, even in emergencies. I don't remember how I found him but I'm glad I did. He should be in the "Hall of Fame" for his expertise in Epilepsy.

July 24th, 2013
Horrible staff, all he wants to do is brain surgery. The nurses are rude. Front desk people always have an attitude. I would never recommend this office or doctor to anyone. I use to see Dr. Gacibeh but after some research I found him and sticking with him because they refused to tell me where he was! My son was excited to see Gacibeh again

November 14th, 2012
Excellent Care!
My daughter was diagnosed with Epilepsy at age 2 by Dr Lancman. We have been with him and his practice for over 13 years. He and his staff are always professional and courteous. I have never had problem scheduling and appointment whether urgent or routine. Any time I have needed to speak to him he is always made available to me. He is at the forefront in the field of Epilepsy. I would highly recommend Dr Lancman and his practice.

November 8th, 2012
One of Kind, best, and caring Doctor.
I have complex partial seizures, and went to a neurologist that did not seem to care about me as a person. I took medication but it did not help. When I found Dr. Lancman, he was caring,and wanted to find a way to stop these seizures. Somehow, someway he came up with a solution with medications to help stop these seizures, he is a wonderful Doctor,and provided the help I needed. The receptionist are exceptional. Always taking time to call me back, and make sure I get my medication on time. They all deserve Gold Medals.

July 16th, 2012
Cannot do any better

June 7th, 2012
Terrible Doctor
Dr. Lancman seems concerned at first but soon all he will discuss is brain surgery! He is not professional at all! Does not pay attention at all to details. My son had epilepsy and could not wait to get away from this doctor. Parents Beware there are other neurologists do your homework and ask questions about everything he does.

March 23rd, 2012
Money Hungry
My child is a patient of Dr. Lancman. he put him in the hospital for all day eeg testing. His bill for 5 days was over $5000!!! all the doctors did was come in to chat with us and then checked his eeg test. !$5000! no wonder the system is going broke. the doctors were friendly and nice, but the fees are ridiculous.

July 26th, 2011
The one who truly saved my life...
Dr. Lancman is like the hero of my life. I've had epilepsy since I was 14 and always felt like my life was over. The Doctor I had before had to hope for me. However Dr. Lancman came in right when it was needed. I was almost at the end struggling with my seizures but he came and gave me the best solution hope. Since I've had this doctor my epilepsy has improved incredibly and no more worries about seizures now I get to live the normal life like everybody else. If only their was a true way thank him. words aren't enough but gods upstairs watching. I know understand why he has these best doctor awards all over his office...makes sense =)

February 24th, 2010
Parent-Mother
Dr. Lancman and staff deal only with seizures no other neurological problem. I have received more info from this office for my daughter seizure condition. I have been to several neuro in Westchester and Putnam, NY for over eleven years. There office has offered I feel the most informative and best care on handling my daughter epilepsy and recommend them to anyone dealing with seizures.