Dr. Marcelo Lancman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcelo Lancman?

February 15th, 2017

I have bee n with this doctor 8 years and I'm doing g very well my seizures are congrolled

February 10th, 2017

Dr. Marcelo Lacman is one of the best doctors out there! I have been seizure free for almost five years and I am very grateful to have him as my doctor. He has written a book about epilepsy, which gives an insight on it (my mom loves to read it). It is amazing how much knowledge he has. What an amazing doctor! Thank you! Como doctor es una eminencia con mucha experiencia para tratar a sus pacientes con sabiduría. Muy buen doctor. Un gran maestro al escribir su libro para orientar a doctores y todo tipo de lectores para tener conocimiento de los tipos de epilepsia. Y así poder ayudar y comprender a los que tienen este padecimiento. ¡Felicitaciones doctor! ¡Gracias por atender a mi hija!

January 30th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Lancman's for 4yrs. He is a Wonderful Doctor. He found a way to help me with Epilepsy. I am now seizure free for almost 3 yrs. He always has a pleasant demeanor, and smile on his face, when I visit. If I have any questions he answers them prompltly, and always gives me the best advice to help me. I feel he is a Genuis. Thank You Dr. Lancman I can drive again!

November 25th, 2013

Nice doctor but bills very high

Testing in the hospital was all normal and we were happy about the results. The bills for the brain tests were very high . The doctors told us not to worry but the insurance covered only part. They told us to ignore the bill. So far, no further bills, but I was very uncomfortable. One of the other mothers told me her hospital bill was more than 3 thousand dollars.

October 7th, 2013

Epilepsy

Dr. Lancman is one of the best Doctors I have met in my life. Very courteous, patient, and listens to me. I have complex partial seizures, and He came up with the right medication to help me become seizure free. He is a genius. His staff is very professional, patient, courteous, and caring,always making sure I get my medication promptly, even in emergencies. I don't remember how I found him but I'm glad I did. He should be in the "Hall of Fame" for his expertise in Epilepsy.

July 25th, 2013

Horrible staff, all he wants to do is brain surgery. The nurses are rude. Front desk people always have an attitude. I would never recommend this office or doctor to anyone. I use to see Dr. Gacibeh but after some research I found him and sticking with him because they refused to tell me where he was! My son was excited to see Gacibeh again

November 14th, 2012

Excellent Care!

My daughter was diagnosed with Epilepsy at age 2 by Dr Lancman. We have been with him and his practice for over 13 years. He and his staff are always professional and courteous. I have never had problem scheduling and appointment whether urgent or routine. Any time I have needed to speak to him he is always made available to me. He is at the forefront in the field of Epilepsy. I would highly recommend Dr Lancman and his practice.

November 9th, 2012

One of Kind, best, and caring Doctor.

I have complex partial seizures, and went to a neurologist that did not seem to care about me as a person. I took medication but it did not help. When I found Dr. Lancman, he was caring,and wanted to find a way to stop these seizures. Somehow, someway he came up with a solution with medications to help stop these seizures, he is a wonderful Doctor,and provided the help I needed. The receptionist are exceptional. Always taking time to call me back, and make sure I get my medication on time. They all deserve Gold Medals.

September 6th, 2012

Good doctor

July 16th, 2012

Cannot do any better

June 7th, 2012

Terrible Doctor

Dr. Lancman seems concerned at first but soon all he will discuss is brain surgery! He is not professional at all! Does not pay attention at all to details. My son had epilepsy and could not wait to get away from this doctor. Parents Beware there are other neurologists do your homework and ask questions about everything he does.

March 23rd, 2012

Money Hungry

My child is a patient of Dr. Lancman. he put him in the hospital for all day eeg testing. His bill for 5 days was over $5000!!! all the doctors did was come in to chat with us and then checked his eeg test. !$5000! no wonder the system is going broke. the doctors were friendly and nice, but the fees are ridiculous.