A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Nabong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Nabong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabong graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Nabong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Yambao Nabong MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo Y. Nabong practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Nabong has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelo Nabong practices Pediatrics near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians.