Dr. Marcelo Totorica MD Patient Reviews

3.8

August 5th, 2015
Although dr totorica is very busy and at times does feel rushed. I am the only one out of my whole group of girlfriends who does not have a pregnancy horror story. I honestly think it has to do with Dr. totorica. He's a maxing at what he does and I will make sure to see him for any subsequent children I have. His office is a little bit farther than I would like from my home but I will gladly drive the extra miles.

July 23rd, 2012
I LOVE THIS DR.
I LOVE DR.TOTORICA.HE IS THE BEST AROUND.HE TOOK ME AS A PATIENT WHEN NOONE ELSE WOULD AND THAT I'M FOREVER GREATFUL.I OWE HIM MY LIFE.I'M PREGNANT WITH MY THIRD CHILD AND EVERYTHING THAT CAN GO WRONG HAS GONE WRONG.DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT HIM.IF YOU GO TO THE HEALTHGRADES WEBSITE AND LOOK HIM UP YOU WILL SEE THAT HE IS AN A+ DOCTOR

April 18th, 2012
very cold
to me he is very cold. he rushes in and rushes out. i understand he is a doctor and is very busy, but i dont have time to ask questions at all. its hi bye. if i had a choice i would change doctors but i guess i am stuck. he broke scary news and he ran out of the door and i was left with a bunch of questions left in my head. thank god everything turned out okay. i hope the rest of my pregnancy turns out okay....

July 20th, 2011
great Doctor
Doctor T has been my doctor through my 4 pregnacy, and delivery doctor. He is an outstanding Doctor and I have always felt that he knows what he is doing, and I trust in him, throughout my pregnacy! I hope he continues to do an outstanding job, because I have never had a reason to doubt him, and will continue to be one of his patients! *Well done Doctor, there are not a lot of Dr out there that make a patient feel compfortable and at ease, esp during pregnacy.

April 12th, 2010
I felt that he did not hear what I was telling him.I knew what my body and baby was telling me.He just either didn't care or his mind was else where.I am thankful another Doctor stepped in.