Dr. Marcelo Totorica Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcelo Totorica?

August 5th, 2015

Although dr totorica is very busy and at times does feel rushed. I am the only one out of my whole group of girlfriends who does not have a pregnancy horror story. I honestly think it has to do with Dr. totorica. He's a maxing at what he does and I will make sure to see him for any subsequent children I have. His office is a little bit farther than I would like from my home but I will gladly drive the extra miles.

July 23rd, 2012

I LOVE THIS DR.

I LOVE DR.TOTORICA.HE IS THE BEST AROUND.HE TOOK ME AS A PATIENT WHEN NOONE ELSE WOULD AND THAT I'M FOREVER GREATFUL.I OWE HIM MY LIFE.I'M PREGNANT WITH MY THIRD CHILD AND EVERYTHING THAT CAN GO WRONG HAS GONE WRONG.DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT HIM.IF YOU GO TO THE HEALTHGRADES WEBSITE AND LOOK HIM UP YOU WILL SEE THAT HE IS AN A+ DOCTOR

April 18th, 2012

very cold

to me he is very cold. he rushes in and rushes out. i understand he is a doctor and is very busy, but i dont have time to ask questions at all. its hi bye. if i had a choice i would change doctors but i guess i am stuck. he broke scary news and he ran out of the door and i was left with a bunch of questions left in my head. thank god everything turned out okay. i hope the rest of my pregnancy turns out okay....

July 20th, 2011

great Doctor

Doctor T has been my doctor through my 4 pregnacy, and delivery doctor. He is an outstanding Doctor and I have always felt that he knows what he is doing, and I trust in him, throughout my pregnacy! I hope he continues to do an outstanding job, because I have never had a reason to doubt him, and will continue to be one of his patients! *Well done Doctor, there are not a lot of Dr out there that make a patient feel compfortable and at ease, esp during pregnacy.

April 12th, 2010

I felt that he did not hear what I was telling him.I knew what my body and baby was telling me.He just either didn't care or his mind was else where.I am thankful another Doctor stepped in.

May 30th, 2017