A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Vassolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Vassolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Vassolo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Marcelo Vassolo MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo M. Vassolo practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Vassolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcelo Vassolo practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.