A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Horacio Vassolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Horacio Vassolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassolo
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vassolo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Vassolo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Horacio M Vassolo MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Horacio M. Vassolo practice?
- Dr. Horacio Vassolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Horacio Vassolo practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.