Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Virgili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Virgili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Virgili
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Virgili Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Virgili, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Virgili graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Virgili has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Eladio Virgili MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo E. Virgili practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Virgili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcelo Virgili practices Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bensenville, IL.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.