A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Virgili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Virgili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Virgili, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Virgili graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Virgili has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Eladio Virgili MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo E. Virgili practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Virgili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcelo Virgili practices Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bensenville, IL.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.