Learn more about Dr. Marcelo Virgili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcelo Virgili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Virgili
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Virgili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcelo Virgili, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Virgili graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Virgili has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcelo Eladio Virgili MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marcelo E. Virgili practice?
- Dr. Marcelo Virgili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcelo Virgili practices Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bensenville, IL.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.