A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcene Kreifels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcene Kreifels is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreifels graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kreifels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Healthmark Regional Medical Center
- Walton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcene Faye Kreifels MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcene F. Kreifels practice?
- Dr. Marcene Kreifels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcene Kreifels practices Family Medicine near Defuniak Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview, FL.
See Defuniak Springs Primary Care Doctors.