Dr. Marci Chodroff MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Rochester, NY

2.8

April 14th, 2011
I think Dr. C is an excellent Dr. On weekend returned my call in minutes.Took amply time with me. Seems very caring. Very disappointed in her closing her practice so soon after opening her practice. I think running a practice without a good trustworthy manager is necesarry as you can not be both at the same time and have a happy family.I do feel abandoned.

January 14th, 2011
This physician has skill and concern, but very often the pre-test diagnoses are offered to the patient (speculation) in an alarmist's tone. I believe that giving such diagnoses prior to testing raises my anxiety unnecessarily. I want to know that something is going on in my body but without so much untested detail. The second issue is not having any backup save for an answering service/ER/urgent care clinics. Nevertheless, this physician has referred me to some of the best specialists in this area. Although there is follow-up after a visit, test results are slow in coming and require phone calls to the office through the service.

September 20th, 2010
Will NEVER return! Only went as long as I did because she had scheduled several tests and follow up appts. VERY hard to get ahold of!!! When calls are finally returned for anything, Dr. Chodroff was very cold, disrespectful, careless and insulting! Also beware of the Dr.'s "general practice". Changing doctors immediately!

March 18th, 2009
Very good doctor. She diagnoses things my previous doctor did not attend to for many years. She believes in testing and has sent me for tests and referred me to specialists to help heal me. I could not have found a better doctor. I just wish she had more office hours and a more convenient phone system.