A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marci Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marci Gottlieb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marci Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gottlieb has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marci L Gottlieb MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marci L. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Marci Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Marci Gottlieb practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.