A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marci Gottlieb is Good. Dr. Gottlieb has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marci Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Campus
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gottlieb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marci Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marci L. Gottlieb practice?
Dr. Marci Gottlieb practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Gottlieb, Dr. Salena Gottlieb, Dr. Marcie Gottlieb, Dr. Marcelle Gottlieb, Dr. Marcela Gottlieb, Dr. Salina Gottlieb