Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marci Lesperance
Dr. Marci Lesperance, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology and Pediatrics. Dr. Lesperance is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center and University of Michigan Health System. Dr. Lesperance has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marci Lesperance has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Marci Lesperance is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Smriti Mohan
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Stephanie Kukora
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Residency
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Mark Hakim
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10