A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marci Lesperance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marci Lesperance is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesperance
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lesperance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marci Lesperance, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Inverted Papilloma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesperance graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lesperance has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marci Lesperance MD and MS is a female Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marci Lesperance practice?
- Dr. Marci Lesperance has 1 office location.
Dr. Marci Lesperance practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.