A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marci Lesperance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marci Lesperance is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesperance
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lesperance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marci Lesperance, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Inverted Papilloma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesperance graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lesperance has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marci Lesperance MD and MS is a female Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marci Lesperance practice?
- Dr. Marci Lesperance has 1 office location.
Dr. Marci Lesperance practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.