A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marci Snodgrass is Good. Dr. Snodgrass has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marci Snodgrass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Snodgrass graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Snodgrass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snodgrass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marci Snodgrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marci L. Snodgrass practice?
Dr. Marci Snodgrass practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Snodgrass, Dr. Salena Snodgrass, Dr. Marcie Snodgrass, Dr. Marcelle Snodgrass, Dr. Marcela Snodgrass, Dr. Salina Snodgrass