A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marci Troxell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marci Troxell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marci Troxell, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Troxell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Neurology Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marci Troxell DO and MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marci Troxell practice?
- Dr. Marci Troxell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marci Troxell practices Neurology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurologists.