Dr. Marcia Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcia Johnson?

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr. Johnson is a fabulous doctor. I have been seeing her for approximately four years. When I first started treating with Dr. Johnson her supporting staff was good. However, in the past years her supporting staff is terrible. There needs to be more support for insurance claims and/or authorizations. There is no reason it should sit on one person's desk for three weeks without anything being done to process the claim. The doctor's patients are in pain and need faster help with insurance procedures.

Potential Patient

Posted on May 7th, 2014

After recently moving to Indiana, I have been looking for a new rheumatologist. Dr. Johnson's staff has twice refused to schedule an appointment without a "referral." They cannot clearly define "referral" for me, and I have made the arrangements they required. They were also quite condescending and eager to end the phone call as I pressed to understand the problem. I have given up. I will start looking for someone else as soon as this review is finished. I guess I'm grateful to be spared Dr. Johnson's medical care if it's as helpful as her office staff.

Posted on March 30th, 2013

Dr. Johnson is, without a doubt, the most considerate, caring physician I've ever been to! Her listening skills and empathic communication style always make me feel as if I was her ONLY patient. She is extremely intelligent, has amazing diagnostic ability and keeps on top of current research and medications. A remarkable woman!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

DR JOHNSON IS A GREAT DOCTOR. I HAD TO HAVE CORTISONE SHOTS IN MY BACK AND HIP, AND THOSE USUALLY HURT VERY BAD, BUT NOT WHEN SHE GIVES THEM. SHE PUTS NUMBING MEDICINE IN THE NEEDLE FIRST, THEN CORTISONE AND NUMBING LAST. ONE SHOT DOES IT ALL.

Posted on November 2nd, 2008

When I first became very ill with RA, I was referred to Dr. Johnson. I called the office to schedule an appt. She called me back that same night after learning how ill I was and said she wanted to see me first thing the next morning. I've been with her over 10 years now.

Posted on October 20th, 2017