Dr. Marcia Boraas MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
Hurry, she's retiring soon
Best surgeon ever, widely acclaimed. Considerate and thorough, she helps to defuse the scary situation you're in by giving clear options and honest evaluations, and has a nice sense of humor, too. A very kind person for someone so skilled, especially.

April 22nd, 2016
Recommend
Best doctor ever! She is a well rounded physician who cares. I highly recommend this wonderful woman.

June 24th, 2013
Patient Satisfaction Marcia Boraas, MD
I saw Dr. Marcia for a breast cancer diagnosis. My experience with her, the office staff and the hospital staff at Fox Chase was EXCELLENT. Dr. Boraas is BOTH KIND and EXCELLENT. She explained thoroughly my diagnosis and treatment options. I was so impressed when I first met her that she had reviewed in detail the information that came from the hospital at which my diagnosis was made. She knew about me when she walked into the examining room. She spent time with me and my daughter. I NEVER felt rushed although I know she is very busy. The surgery performed by Dr. Boraas went very well. The staff at Fox Chase were great. The followed all the Joint Commission Patient Safety requirements and I felt as though I was in very good hands. My post op period and visit went very well. I would recommend Dr. Boraas and Fox Chase to anyone who has a diagnosis of breast cancer. Thanks so much!!!

May 31st, 2011
My New Doctor
Doctor Boraas was referred to me by another doctor,who knew we would fit just right. She makes you feel relaxed and comfortable with her down to earth personality and smile.If you are looking for the perfect doctor in the middle of a devastating diagnosis, Doctor Boraas is the one for you.

May 6th, 2010
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Boraas is that rare combination of personality and top-notch skills. She is warm, kind, patient and knows her stuff. She explains the situation so you can actually understand -- and she wants her patients to be educated and involved. She is friendly -- and takes an interest in you. Her surgical skills are exceptional. She is everything you would want in a surgeon. Her staff is just as amazing, too!!

December 1st, 2016