Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient Satisfaction Marcia Boraas, MD  |  show details
by Bernie Foran on Jun 24th, 2013

I saw Dr. Marcia for a breast cancer diagnosis. My experience with her, the office staff and the hospital staff at Fox Chase was EXCELLENT. Dr. Boraas is BOTH KIND and EXCELLENT. She explained thoroughly my diagnosis and treatment options. I was so impressed when I first met her that she had reviewed in detail the information that came from the hospital at which my diagnosis was made. She knew about me when she walked into the examining room. She spent time with me and my daughter. I NEVER felt rushed although I know she is very busy. The surgery performed by Dr. Boraas went very well. The staff at Fox Chase were great. The followed all the Joint Commission Patient Safety requirements and I felt as though I was in very good hands. My post op period and visit went very well. I would recommend Dr. Boraas and Fox Chase to anyone who has a diagnosis of breast cancer. Thanks so much!!!

|  My New Doctor  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

Doctor Boraas was referred to me by another doctor,who knew we would fit just right. She makes you feel relaxed and comfortable with her down to earth personality and smile.If you are looking for the perfect doctor in the middle of a devastating diagnosis, Doctor Boraas is the one for you.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
May 5th, 2010

Dr. Boraas is that rare combination of personality and top-notch skills. She is warm, kind, patient and knows her stuff. She explains the situation so you can actually understand -- and she wants her patients to be educated and involved. She is friendly -- and takes an interest in you. Her surgical skills are exceptional. She is everything you would want in a surgeon. Her staff is just as amazing, too!!