Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcia Bowden
Dr. Marcia Bowden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bowden is affiliated with Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals, Nea Medical Center and Baptist Hosp Systems. Dr. Bowden has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marcia Bowden has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marcia Bowden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. John Oconnell
Memphis, TN 0.16 mi37
Dr. Steve Cole
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Memphis, TN 0.19 mi34
Dr. Mehran Arabi-Nezhad
Memphis, TN 0.19 mi23