A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Bowen Ericksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Bowen Ericksen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Bowen Ericksen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen Ericksen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bowen Ericksen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowen Ericksen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia E. Bowen Ericksen practice?
Dr. Marcia Bowen Ericksen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laurelton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Hollis, NY.