A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Bowen Ericksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Bowen Ericksen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Bowen Ericksen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen Ericksen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowen Ericksen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Elaine Bowen Ericksen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia E. Bowen Ericksen practice?
- Dr. Marcia Bowen Ericksen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Bowen Ericksen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laurelton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Hollis, NY.