Marcia C Bowling MD Patient Reviews

• 13 reviews

July 1st, 2016
Snappy, rude and unprofessional. Seems she either is over loaded with patients or this is just her personality. Never gets back to you with test results and always seems clueless with your medical case. Worse physician yet in my 50 plus years.

January 20th, 2016
Amazing!
I was referred to Dr. Bowling by my OB-GYN for cancer biopsies and had to wait a few weeks for an opening and was really nervous. That day it was made worse because she was over an hour late. Her staff was courteous and kept me and the other patients updated (she was in surgery.) when she arrived she saw me immediately and she was sweet and looked amazing in purple. She introduced her surgical physician assistant who does stenography for her- he was well dressed and handsome and quiet and was a smiling face in the operating room when I had my hysrectomy. Dr Bowling explained my disease and the robot procedure very thoroughly and I wouldn't recommend any other operation if you have a choice and would go see Dr. Bowling. She was late for other appointments, too, but it is worth the wait.

January 5th, 2016
This doctor was EXTREMELY rude! Never in my life have I experienced such a horrible doctor's visit. I left the office crying I was so upset.

November 25th, 2015
It was my first visit and Dr. Bowling and her staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Bowling explained everything to my understanding. She was very courteous and caring

November 2nd, 2015
Do Not Go To This Doctor!
I had a nightmare experience with this doctor. She was an hour and twenty minutes late for my first appointment. During the visit, she rolled her eyes at me, called me princess and in general was demeaning. She was 2 1/2 hours late for my surgery, and didn't even come in to see me before the surgery. Also, did not explain what robotically assisted surgery was, which is very scary!

September 21st, 2015
Dr. bowling is a wonderful doctor excellent. Explains everything to me makes sure I understands what is going on and what will happen. I trust her Excellent Doctor

June 9th, 2015
Speaking with Dr. Bowling was like having a conversation with a best friend.

April 7th, 2015
Nasty, nasty doctor!

February 5th, 2015
Terrible doctor!
This doctor is so bad at being on time, and is so rude and cold that I would rather see a fish than her. I was given very little information about the surgery or its possible side effects or complications that I was totally frightened and lost.

January 29th, 2015
the wait would have been worth it if a lot of my questions hadn't been blown off..I know it was the end of the day but still..left still worried and unsure, DISLIKED having her male stenographer in the room taking dictation..felt uncomfortable discussing things openly with him present. When I left the staff was all leaving , closing up didn't even know I was still left in the office, Hope the follow up at a different location goes better.

May 23rd, 2012
Dr. Bowling performed my hysterectomy for ovarian cancer as well as two other cancer related surgeries. She is outstanding. Kind, compassionate, shows up for rounds and very professional. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a skilled gynecological oncologist.

July 20th, 2011
Highly recommend!!
The only complaint I had was the wait time which is completely WORTH the quality care you will receive with Dr. Bowling. She never rushes you in and out and really makes sure she answers any questions. I was referred to Dr. Bowling after I my Bartholins Gland Cyst returned after several lancings. I am ecstatic to say that the marsupialization was a success and it has been over 8 months since my procedure and NO cyst!! Thanks Dr. Bowling- I was able to get married and have my honeymoon cyst and pain-free!!!