A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Brose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Brose is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Brose, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brose graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Brose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia S Brose MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia S. Brose practice?
- Dr. Marcia Brose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Brose practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.