A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Brown, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Illinois College of Medicine, Urbana, IL. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Galion Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 6 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia Brown practice?
Dr. Marcia Brown practices Pediatrics near Galion, OH.
See Galion Pediatricians.