Dr. Marcia Darm MD Patient Reviews

3.8

February 25th, 2015
Friscogirl
She delivered my baby back in 1998 and all I can say is: "What a witch!" Stay away! I've never forgotten how mean and nasty she behaved toward me during one of the most vulnerable times in my life. I doubt she's changed in all these years. This shrew needs to hang it up and retire already.

February 22nd, 2010
Very Professional, And Very Caring
I had several female problems and was referred to Dr. Darm from my Family Physician. Dr. Darm arrived in the room quickly, was very professional, explained things to me, and quieted my fears; she had some tests done and followed up with me in a very timely manner. I am very happy to have her in my corner.

September 22nd, 2008
Highly recommended
I have always been impressed with Dr. Darm's professionalism, care, and concern. My daughters also go to Dr. Darm and are very comfortable and happy with her.

August 4th, 2008
Excellent Physician
Dr. Darm has been my OBGYN for 18 years. She delivered my child and has been provided top-notch care for me ever since. Dr. Darm is caring, compassionate and straight forward. Dr. Darm will give you honest and complete information about your health, your options, and your own responsibilities in regard to both. She is professional and thorough and I appreciate her willingness and her ability to give me the information that I need to make good decisions for my health. I would never consider changing physicians. I trust her and her staff completely. Sharon, the RN, is just as good.

June 23rd, 2008
great doctor really showed she cared for me.
At 33 I was sent to Dr.Darm and I was tickled to find out she was so caring After my first appointment I was in surgery 2 weeks later.She really moves quick.All and all she is a great doctor that I would refer to anyone.

June 19th, 2008
Totally Disagree With The Other 2 Reviews
I cannot believe that the reviews I read are the same doctor that I know. If you want tea and cookies, go to grandma's house. If you want somebody who is professional and cares about your health (even enough to say losing weight will help with your health)I would recommend Dr. Darm. She has made efforts to take care of my complex problems that many other doctor's would not. She scheduled a surgery in a way that I could still take care of my special needs child, and worked hard to make sure that I could go home the same and not have to stay overnight in the hospital, given my circumstances. I find her compassionate and helpful, but ever-so-professional. Most important, if I have a medical problem that needs solving, I can count on her experience and skill to help overcome the problem.