Dr. Marcia Defreese Is this you?

Dissatisfied

1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 6th, 2011

This DR does NOT support Breastfeeding!

Dr. Defreese seems to have a problem with little boys. She inaccurately diagnosed both of my sons, years apart. I now avoid her at all costs. Stated that my son, who was in the 75% in height and 50% in weight, was borderline obese. I thought she was joking! She set me straight immediately! Also told me that my 4 month old son needed supplementation. That I was starving my child. His growth was fine, too. I think she must just not like nursing babies! I can't figure her out, but I wonder why she is practicing peds!

Asthma