Dr. Marcia Elfenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcia Elfenbaum?

May 22nd, 2017

Great care and compassion given.

Her only fault is seeing her patients on their scheduled appointment time and that is usually because of the time she spends with her clients. She is dedicated and good. So glad she became my pain doctor over 10 years ago.

October 23rd, 2015

The Best Doctor Ever!

She is the best most competent doctor I have seen in my 53 years . She listens to her patients and works to provide a treatment plan to allow you to have a full productive life.

February 2nd, 2015

Me

I have seen Dr. E for over 2 years. She spends the personal time one needs with chronic pain. Her staff "carol" is the best. Marcia had done more for me in 2 years than my other Dr.s in over 10 years.

January 25th, 2015

Highly recommend this doctor!

Dr Elfenbaum is truly amazing! She helped me understand my medical condition and provided options for my treatment. She is very smart and cares about her patients. Very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable at every visit. She is very thorough and ordered labs, urine test, X-rays, and has a pain contract for patients. Also she has great office staff that follow up with you on authorizations and communicate with you. Truly grateful to have found such an incredible doctor to manage my pain. Highly recommend to anyone suffering with chronic pain!

January 25th, 2015

Truly amazing pain doctor

Dr Elfenbaum is he most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever seen. She is brilliant and very knowledgeable in her field of pain management. After 12 years of suffering with chronic pain, I no longer suffer from pain which had destroyed my life. She is one of a kind and truly amazing! Thank you Dr. Elfenbaum for saving my life!!! You are the best. So grateful for you care and treatment!

September 14th, 2014

Mr.

I have been a patient of Dr. Elphenbaum's for over 7 years. she is a wonderful, compassionate, knowlegeable, physician. She will listen to you. Dr Elphenbaum is also very ethical and professional. I am so happy I found Dr Elphenbaum. She is the Dr. I want in my corner when it comes to fighting pain. Her Assistant, Carolyn, must not go without a serious mention here. This lady knows her job and does it very well. San Diego Physiatry and Pain Management is the place to go to get your pain under control. Thank You Dr. Elphenbaum for all the good care you have given me.

October 16th, 2013

Particpating in life once again

I was referred to Dr. Elfenbaum MD by my primary care doctor about five years ago due to chronic back and shoulder pain. I have always wanted somewhere to place a review for the experience with doctor Elfenbaum because it is so rare when you get a doctor that shows the patient so much care that they listen to your every complaint and the encouragement to succeed not only in your recovery but also making your life richer because you are able to get involved in active situations that in the past caused you to much discomfort that you where a bench warmer instead of participating with your friends or family. My primary care doctor has even told me that he refers to Dr. Elfenbaum because she is one of the doctors he feels comfortable with because she holds her patients responsible for their actions when medication is prescribed and responsible for following all rules and regulations of the office. It say's a lot when another doctor respects you as a doctor so I say Kudos to her for not only being kind and caring to her patients but professional and outstanding with colleagues of her profession

September 16th, 2013

This doctor has no idea of what compassion means. She is a sarcastic unhappy person. I have never been spoken to in such a manner by anyone much less a doctor. She questioned stated levels of pain and basically said that we lied. She is a horrible doctor.

June 13th, 2012

Meeting Dr. Elfenbaum was a truly refreshing experience! It is good to know that there are still doctors who really care about their patients! I was so impressed with her and I am relieved to have such a wonderful physician in my life.

May 30th, 2012

Awful uncaring doctor

Dr. Elfenbaum came highly recommended by a good friend, so I was expecting a great experience. I suffer from severe chronic headaches. There were 3 separate times when I called her to talk with her about medication for the pain and asked that she call me back. SHE NEVER CALLED BACK!!! Apparently she doesn't suffer from severe headaches, but as a pain management specialist, she should understand. In addition, when I had my one and only visit with her, she made me feel like I was some drug addict looking to score. Thoroughly disappointed, angry & frustrated. If I could, I would give her less than a poor rating!!!!!

January 15th, 2012

fantastic

Finally a doctor who understands chronic pain!! Thank goodness! I was so impressed by Dr. Elfenbaum as she was so caring and knowledgeable! She gave me my life back!!

August 7th, 2011

Nice and Caring Doctor

I have been to many doctors in the past several years and I have never met a doctor who cares as much as this doctor! Dr. Elfenbaum is very aware of what the problems are in managing pain patients and I like her approach very much. She is extremely thorough and asks a lot of questions. She truly listens and takes the time to help with my problems. My visits include urine tests once in a while, but it is ok, because she has to make sure that we, the patients, are taking our medicines. I admire her so much and she has helped me return to my work without pain and I am happier with my children and husband. My friends notice a change in me also and say that I smile alot more. I started going to baseball games again, too. It is so wonderful to feel normal again!