A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Felker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Felker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Felker, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Felker graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Felker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia V Felker MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia V. Felker practice?
- Dr. Marcia Felker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Felker practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.