A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gerber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia G Gerber MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia G. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Marcia Gerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Gerber practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.