A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Gold is Good. Dr. Gold has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Gold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Central State Medical Center NJ
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia D. Gold practice?
Dr. Marcia Gold practices Internal Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Gold, Dr. Salena Gold, Dr. Marci Gold, Dr. Marcie Gold, Dr. Marcelle Gold, Dr. Marcela Gold