A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Gollober is Satisfactory. Dr. Gollober has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Gollober, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollober graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gollober has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital - Sutter Pl
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gollober accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Gollober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia J. Gollober practice?
Dr. Marcia Gollober practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Gollober, Dr. Salena Gollober, Dr. Marci Gollober, Dr. Marcie Gollober, Dr. Marcelle Gollober, Dr. Marcela Gollober