Family Physicians, Internist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Dignity Health
1207 Fairchild Ct
Woodland, CA 95695
530-668-2600
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

by Brad G. on Mar 12th, 2014

saw this provider for an acute gout flare. she was really concerned about my condition and worked it up with labs and xray. she even arranged a consultation if I should need it. I felt very competently cared for and of course had all the resources of a multispecialty group. I would recommend her and Woodland HealthCare to anyone.

|  Straight forward  |  show details
by YS on Jan 20th, 2014

I've been under Dr. Gollober's care for different medical reasons and have to say "I love her" one thing is she's very honest and straight forward on how she treats me. I like doctors who tell it as is and I can tell she's very serious about the care she gives and follows through with the patient. I recommend Dr. Gollober as a primary and pain management doctor to anyone that is serious about controlling their pain. Yvonne

Jan 17th, 2014

this was my first visit. I got an appointment really fast and she was very prompt. she showed a lot of caring about my problems and took time with me. she was very complete. she was thorough but stuck to the issues at hand. a friend recommended her and she lived up to the good review I had gotten. I like her frank approach, very practical. Not into shoving medicines all the time. she will tell it like it is. I think some might be put off by this, but for me it was a huge plus.

Jun 10th, 2012

Was diagnosed with PTSD and complained to her about back pain she told me that my pain was (Worldly) and dismissed my pain. Told my Rheumatolagist she did an MRI and found tears, bulges and arthritia--degenerated disease. I was happy and mad at the same time. Found out why I was in pain and found dr Gollober was arragant and uncaring. Another is that I complained to her about a doctor she referred me to. I have a serious problem and basically all he was doing was making appointments for me to come back. He masde me feel uncomfortable and no one else in the room during examination. I stopped going. Of course, my problem has become worse. I told one of my other doctors about feeling uncomfortable and they told me to tell dr. gollober because of her track record i didn't want to. She would probably disregard it. She referred me to his partner,whom which it seems they work closely together. He never reallly had a diagnonsis. After he ordered the colonoscopy he never called to let me know the reseults. I had to keep calling for 2-3 months after to get any answers. Because the doctor never returned my calls. Anyway, never heard the results. Dr Golllober was never concerned about getting the results from the hospital.

May 7th, 2010

went in for wellness check and pap smear. was told by her staff repeatedly that she was able to give me one but once she walked in she refused to give me a pap smear claiming that bc im not 21 my insurance wouldnt cover it. called my insurance and found that isnt true. she also refused to give me a blood test for STD bc again my insurance wouldnt cover it. checked with insurance and found this a lie. and she didnt ask any questions about my sexual history or my menstraul cycle. i am definitely chaning doctors as soon as possible.