Dr. Marcia Graham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 7th, 2015
Makes me feel like a friend. She really cares and goes above and beyond.

April 30th, 2014
great bedside manner
She takes time with her patients and answers questions. super doctor! My insurance changed, or I'd still be there

March 22nd, 2014
Has Forgotten What It Means To Be A Doctor
I was positively diagnosed with Lyme disease today after nine months of agony. Dr Graham was my general practitioner throughout the entire ordeal, telling me that it was "just stress" and I "need to reassess what is really a normal expectation for a human body." The treatment I received by both Graham and her assistant Lana was nothing less than disrespectful and unprofessional. The staff at this office need to figure out why they went into medicine in the first place, as it was decidedly not motivated by caring, compassion, or a desire to treat patients with dignity and respect.

June 18th, 2013
Always takes time to find out the problem and try to find out what is wrong and work to find a cure or the right fix for it. Not just blow me off like most others do and make me feel like a freak because of my problems. She shows she cares. Love her.

July 16th, 2012
As a former male patient of Dr. Graham, I can tell you she is like a police investigator when it comes to medicine. She is aware of current research, and will investigate your health issues with great interest and diligence. Excellent bedside manner, very quick to build rapport and extremely caring. Highly recommend.

September 27th, 2011
Very Thorough and Funny
I love her, she has a great bedside manner, she is very thorough and found health issues I had that other Doctors ignored. I recommend her to everyone I know. She has a great sense of humor, and she takes the time to sit and talk with you, answers any and all questions, explains things if you don't understand. She is a fantastic Doctor!!!

July 27th, 2010
I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Graham. She explains everything so well and always takes as much time as I need to make sure that I understand everything and that she has answered all my questions. She puts me at ease as does her very professional caring staff. She has been my doctor for three years and I would highly recommend her.

August 19th, 2009
Dr. Graham seems to genuinely care about her patients. I felt very comfortable with her. She spent extra time with me during an appointment to gather all the information about what was troubling me. Her nurse is also very nice and returns calls promptly. I would highly recommend her.