Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcia Guidoni
Dr. Marcia Guidoni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with another office in Ahoskie, NC. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Guidoni is affiliated with Chowan Hospital, Bertie Memorial Hospital and Roanoke-Chowan Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marcia Guidoni has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Marcia Guidoni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Michelle Pleasant
Cary, NC 1.34 mi9
Dr. Sachin Gupta
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Cary, NC 1.89 mi13
Dr. Thomas Thompson
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Child Psychiatry
Morrisville, NC 3.71 mi12