A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Gutowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Gutowicz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Gutowicz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutowicz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gutowicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gutowicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia A. Gutowicz practice?
Dr. Marcia Gutowicz practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Elkins Park Surgeons.