A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Hugen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Hugen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hugen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Credo Hugen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia C. Hugen practice?
- Dr. Marcia Hugen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Hugen practices Family Medicine near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Berwyn Family Physicians.