Dr. Marcia Tiemi Isakari MD and MPH is female, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Isakari graduated from Pontificia Universidade Catolica De Campinas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Isakari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isakari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Isakari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia T. Isakari practice?
Dr. Marcia Isakari practices Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA and Woodland, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians, Davis Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Davis Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Celina Isakari, Dr. Marcela Isakari, Dr. Marcelina Isakari, Dr. Marcella Isakari, Dr. Marcelle Isakari, Dr. Marci Isakari