A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Glass, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Glass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Jean Brotchie Glass MD is a female Dermatologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia J. Glass practice?
- Dr. Marcia Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Glass practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.