A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Jablon is Good. Dr. Jablon has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Jablon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablon graduated from Federal University Of Bahia Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jablon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jablon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Jablon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia P. Jablon practice?
Dr. Marcia Jablon practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Jablon, Dr. Salena Jablon, Dr. Marci Jablon, Dr. Marcie Jablon, Dr. Marcelle Jablon, Dr. Marcela Jablon