A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Jablon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Jablon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Jablon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablon graduated from Federal University Of Bahia Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jablon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Paz Jablon MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia P. Jablon practice?
- Dr. Marcia Jablon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Jablon practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.