Overall Review

January 21st, 2015
The Best
She is the best - I have never had a doctor that I felt more secure and confident that they have my best interest at heart.

April 17th, 2014
wonderful doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Jabon's for about a decade and would not consider seeing anyone else. She has a fantastic bedside manner, is thoughtful, and truly cares about her patients. I look forward to my visit every year and fully trust her with my care.

August 12th, 2012
smart and personable doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Jablon for about 15 years, and I am extremely satisfied. It is obvious how hard she works, but she always has time to answer questions and to explain diagnoses and treatment options in detail. She is a great listener, which is a crucial but often over-looked quality in a physician. My recent experience trying to schedule a couple of medical procedures for my boyfriend, who has a different primary care physician, convinced me how lucky I am to have a doctor (and office staff) who respond to phone calls and requests for medical forms in such a timely and kind way. When I switched to a ppo for a short time to deal with some health issues, I still kept her on as my go-to doctor. She is the best!

April 7th, 2012
After searching and searching for a new doctor with my new insurance, I finally found Dr Jablon. I was able to schedule a routine check up in a reasonable amount of time and the staff were very courteous/ professional during my visit. I was also very impressed with how much time she spent with me during my appointment and she has excellent bedside manner. She was extremely thorough when gathering ALL my past medical history. Later, When one of my tests came back abnormal, she immediately called me to explain the implications and how to follow up.

June 24th, 2009
Depends on what's wrong with you
I was a patient of Dr. Jablon's for a number of years. I always appreciated her concern for me and I have several friends who see her, too. I finally left Dr. Jablon when she would not believe me about a condition I had. At one point, it became clear that she thought it was all in my head because my test results - the standard blood work - always came back fine. I finally went to a new doctor who sent me for different blood tests and - voila! - he found out what was wrong with me. While I like Dr. Jablon, I have to admit that I feel somewhat betrayed. I began to think that I was the crazy one, but I'm upset that she consider other possibilities. If you think you're a healthy person and no out-of-the-ordinary health issues, she will probably be a good doctor for you. Otherwise, you need to keep in mind my experience and fight for yourself.

June 15th, 2009
Dr. Jablon is great if you can handle the support staff
I've been Dr. Jablon's patient for over 10 years. She is a fantastic doctor- not too overzealous on prescribing medicine, which I appreciate, but she listens and works with me. She spends a good amount time with me each time I visit, and is extremely knowledgeable and very easy to talk to about anything. The only problem I have is that there is one med. asst. that is either always distracted or not that bright, and I always seem to deal with her. If you need to deliver or receive information to Dr. Jablon, and you hear a vapid voice on the other end of the phone, hang up and call back later. Otherwise it will end up being an extremely frustrating experience.

November 1st, 2008
I like my doc
I've been a patient of Dr. Jablon's for more than seven or so years, maybe longer. I feel very comfortable with her discussing issues and I appreciate that she talks frankly with me.