A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Johnson, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia L Johnson FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Marcia Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.