A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Kalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Kalin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Kalin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kalin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia F Kalin MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia F. Kalin practice?
- Dr. Marcia Kalin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Kalin practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.