A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia Klein practice?
Dr. Marcia Klein practices Pediatrics near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Pediatricians.