A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Li, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Li has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Joyce Li MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia J. Li practice?
- Dr. Marcia Li has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Li practices Internal Medicine near Union City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Union City Internists.