A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Liepman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Liepman, Internist, Medical Oncologist and Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Liepman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Breast Cancer Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Liepman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Liepman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia K Liepman MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia K. Liepman practice?
- Dr. Marcia Liepman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Liepman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dowagiac, MI and Allegan, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Hematologists, and Kalamazoo Oncologists.