A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Liepman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Liepman, Internist, Medical Oncologist and Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liepman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liepman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Liepman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Liepman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Liepman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Liepman MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia Liepman practice?
- Dr. Marcia Liepman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Liepman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allegan, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Hematologists, and Kalamazoo Oncologists.