A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Liepman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Liepman, Internist, Medical Oncologist and Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liepman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liepman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Liepman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Liepman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Liepman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Liepman MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia Liepman practice?
- Dr. Marcia Liepman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Liepman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Hematologists, and Kalamazoo Oncologists.