Learn more about Dr. Marcia Liepman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Liepman, Internist, Medical Oncologist and Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Liepman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Breast Cancer Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Liepman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Liepman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liepman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia K. Liepman practice?
Dr. Marcia Liepman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dowagiac, MI and Allegan, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Hematologists, and Kalamazoo Oncologists.