A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Liu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Liu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Liu MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marcia Liu practice?
- Dr. Marcia Liu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Liu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Ocean, NJ.
See Long Branch Cardiologists.