A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Liu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Liu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia N. Liu practice?
Dr. Marcia Liu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Asbury Park, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Neptune Internists and Neptune Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Liu, Dr. Salena Liu, Dr. Marci Liu, Dr. Marcie Liu, Dr. Marcelle Liu, Dr. Marcela Liu