A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Liu is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Liu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Liu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Liu MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marcia Liu practice?
- Dr. Marcia Liu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marcia Liu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ocean, NJ.