A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Lu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Meihsia Lu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia M. Lu practice?
- Dr. Marcia Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Lu practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.