Dr. Marcia Malcolm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcia Malcolm?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Marcia Malcolm?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016

great doctor

I love her she take great care of both of my grandsons im in the medical field myself, her office could use a little more kids stuff in the waiting room. the staff is great they always greeted us with a smile and dr.malcolm always takes her time and listen to all my concerns and I love that fact that she don't like to always give children medication all the time only when she feels that its really needed. and I also loves that she returns the phone calls herself in a timely manner. she's GREAT!!!!.

August 31st, 2016

All my kids go to her. She and her staff is great. My kids will be going till they're 18 yrs of age.

March 19th, 2015

She has been my 5 year old son's Dr. since he was 1. She is amazing and so patient with us new moms! Lol

April 18th, 2013

This office has a hard time to give appointments, even when your 3 weeks old baby has 102 f fever, they tell you to go to CVS and get something over the counter top. If you lucky to squeeze an appointment out of them within 2 weeks ,wait time is often longer than 25 minutes. Some of the office staff are extremely rude and unprofessional. The stuff often tries to diagnosis patients without seeing them, over the phone. Dr .Malcom never smiles, never great anybody, doesn't like strong opinionated parents , she has attitude with foreigners, has a poor bed side manners. Poor in identifying symptoms. If you rather to choose holistic options for your babies she gets sarcastic and making faces . The office temperature is extremely cold , very poor decoration ,not welcoming.

October 9th, 2012

Excellent

I could never imagine saying anything but nice things about this office when taking my twins to their pediatrician, Dr. Marcia Malcolm. Her office staff is extremely kind and courteous. When I've needed to make appointments within a hospital setting they've been very quick and efficient sending orders and faxing paperwork. They've helped me tremendously when finding specialists for my children. Dr. Malcolm herself is very kind and patient. She's always taken the time to answer all of my questions and I feel very confident with her care for my children's health. It's very difficult to find a pediatrician who has very little wait time and who makes you feel comfortable diagnosing your children's health, and I'm glad I've found one!

February 29th, 2012

Great Doctor!! Great Staff!

I think Dr. Malcolm is the best Pediatrician I have ever encountered! She is so friendly, thourough and professional! Her staff is great and really helpful. When Dr. Malcolm says she will follow up on something she does it! I was taking my daughter to Pediatric Associates because she never had any health concerns, so I really only used them for physicals and immunizations because that place is like a overbooked circus with appts and you never see the same doctor twice, but when my daughter got sick and now has a condition that needs to be followed I wanted to take her to a smaller practice with a doctor that would take time to review her files and pay attention to her health. Dr Malcolm came highly recommended from several people and I couldn't be happier! The staff is friendly and professional and they make you feel at home in the office. I wish I made my daughter Dr. Malcolm's patient a lot sooner!

August 30th, 2011

I've brought both my kids here since birth. We've only ever waited 5-10 mins max for either a scheduled or emergency visit. The office itself is a little outdated, but her bedside manner, compassion, and genuine concern makes up for it. She spends the time to listen and address any issues you are having, and she has a great memory!

January 29th, 2011

Stay away from this practice just because of the office staff

This is a single doctor office and triple books appointments, so wait time is often up to an hour.As far as the office staff, they are totally unprofessional. Rude, condescending and immature describes them. The receptionist tries to diagnosis patients without any medical knowledge what so ever. They do not bill or accept checks, they only take cash. If you have some time , I would suggest looking further and driving where ever you find another doctor. It is worth the extra time to avoid this office.

September 29th, 2009

Compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable.

December 12th, 2008

The best

My kids have been going to Dr.Malcolm from birth. She has always been there nomatter. Her staff is friend & understanding too.

September 8th, 2008

GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF

dr.malcom is the greatest pediatric doctor i know, my daughter has autism and she and her staff have been wonderful.

August 4th, 2016