A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Owen Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia O. Miller practice?
- Dr. Marcia Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Miller practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL.
See Dallas Family Physicians.