Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcia Mitre
Dr. Marcia Mitre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mitre is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, Western Pennsylvania Hospital and AGH Suburban. Dr. Mitre has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marcia Mitre has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marcia Mitre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Ricardo Mitre
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi46
Dr. Constantine Nellas
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi57
Dr. Leslie Girmscheid
Pittsburgh, PA 0.32 mi30