A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Moran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Clovis Plains Regional Med Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Liliana Moran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marcia L. Moran practice?
- Dr. Marcia Moran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Moran practices Pediatrics near Burlington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, NM and Portales, NM.
See Burlington Pediatricians.