A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Plains Regional Med Ct
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia L. Moran practice?
Dr. Marcia Moran practices Pediatrics near Clovis, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Portales, NM.
See Clovis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Celina Moran, Dr. Marcela Moran, Dr. Marcelina Moran, Dr. Marcella Moran, Dr. Marcelle Moran, Dr. Marci Moran