A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Morris is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Morris, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Morris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Ruth Morris MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcia R. Morris practice?
- Dr. Marcia Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Morris practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.