A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Morris is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Morris, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Morris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Ruth Morris MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcia R. Morris practice?
- Dr. Marcia Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Morris practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.