A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Mshewa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Mshewa is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mshewa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mshewa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mshewa graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Mshewa MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marcia Mshewa practice?
- Dr. Marcia Mshewa has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Mshewa practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists and Phoenix Psychiatrists.