A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Nackenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Nackenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Nackenson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nackenson graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nackenson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nackenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia J. Nackenson practice?
Dr. Marcia Nackenson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians and Valhalla Adolescent Specialists.