A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Nackenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Nackenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Nackenson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nackenson graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nackenson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Judith Nackenson MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marcia J. Nackenson practice?
- Dr. Marcia Nackenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marcia Nackenson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians and Valhalla Adolescent Specialists.