A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Centers
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marcia F. Nelson practice?
Dr. Marcia Nelson practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Chico, CA.
See Chico Family Physicians and Chico Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marcelina Nelson, Dr. Salena Nelson, Dr. Marci Nelson, Dr. Marcie Nelson, Dr. Marcelle Nelson, Dr. Marcela Nelson